Online Childbirth Education
Are you expecting a new addition? If so, Forrest General Hospital Women and Children's Services is now offering FREE online Childbirth Preparation and Breastfeeding Classes along with a virtual tour of the Family Birthplace. Learn about a variety of topics at your own pace from the comfort of your own home. Our trusted experts want to make sure you feel prepared for this new stage of life, even from a distance.
Signing up is simple.
- Make a free account by following the link below.
- You will be prompted to Childbirth Preparation and Breastfeeding classes at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the class you want to watch.
- Once the class is finished you will have the opportunity to ask our experts questions and give feedback.
- Your questions will be sent to the instructor and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
Ask our Experts
Have questions about the course? Maybe you have a question about a birthing technique in one of our lessons? If you missed the opportunity to ask a question, or want to know more about the Family Birthplace, follow the link below.