Hattiesburg Clinic and Forrest Health integrated their occupational medicine services to provide a comprehensive package of corporate health management services. This affiliation provides companies with a full-range of services, for convenient access and the ability to manage the overall health risks and services needed by large and small businesses. HealthWorks is located in the Cloverleaf Medical Plaza at 5909 Highway 49, Suite 20 in Hattiesburg.
- Regulated (DOT, OSHA, etc.)
- Post job offer, return to work
- Executive & key personnel
- Prevention examinations including health risks appraisals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Pulmonary function testing
- Audiometric screening
- Visual screening
- Laboratory and X-ray services
- Workers Comp Case Manager
- On-site drug screen collections
Education and Health Promotion Services
- Back care, stress management, nutrition and tobacco use.
- Healthworks can offer education to meet the needs of your employees, for example education on West Nile Virus, headaches, dementia.
- Health fairs
- Lifestyle and behavioral modification
Total Healthcare Packages
HealthWorksLLC, in conjunction with Forrest General Hospital, Hattiesburg Clinic and Pine Grove Life Focus Center, customizes complete healthcare packages specific to each business’s needs. These tailored health plans may include some or all of the following:
- Occupational Health Services
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Managed Care products
- On-site education and training
- John J. Johnson, M.D., Ph.D.
- Kenneth Gooch, M.D.,