Walk the Red Line
Walking is one of the easiest ways to get active and stay active!
No gym membership needed—you can do it just about any time, anywhere.
Physical activity does wonders for your heart health, including:
- Decreased risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes
- Improved blood flow
- Lowered cholesterol
- Lowered risk of high blood pressure
- Less weight gain, obesity and related chronic health conditions
- Reduced chances of heart arrhythmia, like atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Better quality of life and sense of overall well-being
You are more likely to stick to your goals if you write them down and track them daily! Download our habit tracker sheet to track your heart-healthy habits during heart month!
Write down how many days each week or for the month you want to perform your goal, and mark the days you accomplish it!
DOWNLOAD HABIT TRACKER