The Chairman’s Society was created by the Forrest General Healthcare Foundation in order to recognize and honor very generous contributors to Forrest General Healthcare Foundation.
The Chairman’s Society recognizes individuals whose leadership and sustaining contribution go above and beyond. This designation is bestowed upon individuals who represent sterling examples of steadfast generosity. These individuals have provided support for many important projects. Building for the future, Chairman’s Society members are investing to assure that the next generation will have access to all the benefits of a world class healthcare system. Chairman’s Society Gifts begin at $10,000, payable over multiple years with many naming opportunities available.
Chairman’s Society Benefits
Beyond the tax-deduction benefits which a gift to the Forrest General Healthcare Foundation provides, as a member of the Chairman’s Society, you will also receive:
• A special recognition item
• Recognition on the Chairman’s Society donor wall at the Asbury Hospice House
• Recognition in Forrest General Healthcare Foundation publications
• All Chairman’s Society members will be invited to the Gold Leaf Celebration and other special events offered by Forrest General Hospital and the Foundation
As with any worthwhile endeavor, financial support is needed to complete this project. The Asbury Hospice House will be built solely with philanthropic dollars from generous members of our community.
- Kate Aseme, M.D.
- Terri and Ross Bell
- Mary H. Cain Foundation
- Alice and Wilbur Chambers
- Family of David and Michael Cox
- Gigi and Evan Dillard
- Linda and Robert Donnel
- Charlie Finnegan
- Vickie and Mack Grubbs
- Dr. and Mrs. Lewis Hatten
- Mr. and Mrs. Warren Hood
- The Late Mrs. Bernice Huddleston
- Judith and Doug Jones
- Dr. and Mrs. Lynn McMahan
- Peggy and Frank McWhorter
- Dr. and Mrs. Steve Murphy
- Becky and Bill Oliver
- Mr. and Mrs. Joey Oliver
- Lou Ann and Louis Poynter
- Mrs. Kimberly M. Smith
- South Mississippi Emergency Room Physicians
- Dr. and Mrs. Clinton B. White
For more information or to join the Chairman’s Society, please contact Martha Dearman at 601.288.4396