- $3,000 Moving Allowance
- Monogramed lab coats, scrubs, and residency shirts provided
- Reimbursement for out of town rotations
- Free YMCA Membership
- Annual Educational Allowance
- $800 during your first year, $1,500 during your second and third.
- The Newest MKSAP Version as well as a copy of Harrison’s Internal Medicine
- We pay for the following examinations:
- American Board of Family Medicine Certification Exam
- Licensure Exams (USMLE and COMLEX)
- As well as licensure and professional fees:
- Mississippi state medical licensure
- Training permits and renewals
- State and Federal DEA registration/license fee
- ACLS, PALS, and ATLS certification
- Selected professional memberships (AAFP for example)
Each resident receives the following:
- HP Revolves (portable laptop/tablets)
- $60.00 Smart phone allowance
- Digital access to online medical resources
- Complimentary meals provided in the physician dining room in the hospital.
- Lounge, call rooms, locker rooms, and individual work space in the hospital and clinic.
- Dragon microphones are available at each resident work station.
- Individual resident study space.
- Wireless internet throughout hospital, clinic and offices.
- Complimentary physician parking at both the hospital and clinic sites, with covered parking as needed.
- 20 days annually
- Maternity and paternity leave available
- Annual Summer retreat to the Gulf coast
- Annual Autumn cookout
- Annual Christmas Party
- Formal spring party to celebrate the year ending.
- Professional liability, life and long-term disability liability provided
- Short-term disability available
- Competitive insurance package includes health, dental, life, disability, vision, accidental, and pharmacy insurance is available for the resident and family at a reasonable rate.
Tax sheltered annuity
Tax-free health and dependent care spending accounts
Credit Union membership
- PGY – 1 $52,000
- PGY – 2 $54,000
- PGY – 3 $56,000