Spirit in Action
Since 2006, Spirit of Women has been recognizing outstanding citizens in the Pine Belt who have taken action to make the community a healthier, safer, more inspirational place to live. Now is your chance to nominate someone for the 2020 Spirit in Action Awards!
- Winners will be honored at the Spirit of Women Spring Event, “Seasons of the Heart,” on Thursday, April 9, 2020, at the Lake Terrace Convention Center. The event will feature keynote speaker, Lacey Chabert.
- Nominations can be made by any person over the age of 21.
- Nominations are open to men and women, ages 35 and older.
- Nominess must reside in one of the following counties: Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Hancock, Jasper, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Lawrence, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Pike, Simpson, Smith, Walthall and Wayne.
- Nominations must be received by 5 p.m., Friday, March 26, 2020, so don’t delay!
To nominate your Spirit in Action inspiration, complete the online form below or download the form by following the link below.
To nominate your Spirit in Action inspiration, complete the online form below or download a paper version of the form.
Pictured above are the 2019 Spirit in Action Winners.
Spirit in Action Nomination Form