Junior Cheerleader and Football Player of the Game
We're giving some of the youngest Golden Eagles the opportunity to have a Game Day experience at The Rock like no other! Your family can be part of the magic by nominating your son or daughter for Junior Cheerleader of the Game or Junior Football Player of the Game!
For each Southern Miss home football game, Forrest General Hospital will sponsor one boy and one girl to have the time of their lives participating in game-day activities. If chosen, the child and parents will receive tickets to Eagle Village, autographed memorabilia, pre-game sideline passes, a featured introductory shot on the Jumbo-Tron scoreboard and an opportunity to participate in Eagle Walk with the Southern Miss Football Team or Cheerleaders! Each Junior Cheerleader and Football Player will also get a complimentary photo shoot in his or her Southern Miss apparel!
A Forrest General Marketing Staff member will notify winners several weeks prior to a home game. The chosen Junior Cheerleaders and Football Players must be able to attend all activities scheduled for the game chosen and must abide by all rules. If your child has previously been chosen as a Junior Cheerleader or Football Player, they are ineligible to be chosen again. Only one entry per child is needed. Your entry will remain in the pool for the entire season unless drawn. Winners are drawn randomly. The dates for the Southern Miss home games are:
- Saturday, September 2 at 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 9 at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 30 at TBA
- Saturday, October 14 at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 28 at TBA
- Saturday, November 18 at TBA
Applications may only be completed by parents or legal guardians, and Junior Cheerleaders and Football Players must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians at all times if chosen.
- Junior Cheerleaders must be between the ages of 5-8
- Junior Football Players must be between the ages of 7-12
- Applicants must reside in Forrest General's 19 County Service area, which includes Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Hancock, Jasper, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Lawrence, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Pike, Simpson, Smith, Stone, Wayne or Walthall County.