Spirit in Action
Since 2006, Spirit of Women has been recognizing outstanding citizens in the Pine Belt who have taken action to make the community a healthier, safer, more inspirational place to live. Now is your chance to nominate someone for the 2017 Spirit in Action Awards!
- Winners will be honored at the Spirit of Women Spring Event, “The American Spirit,” on Thursday, March 30, 2017, at the Lake Terrace Convention Center. The event will feature keynote speaker, Taya Kyle.
- Nominations can be made by any person over the age of 21.
- Nominations are open to men and women, ages 35 and older.
- Nominess must reside in one of the following counties: Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Hancock, Jasper, Jefferson Davis, Jones, Lamar, Lawrence, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Pike, Simpson, Smith, Walthall and Wayne.
- Nominations must be received by 5 p.m., Friday, March 3, 2017, so don’t delay!
To nominate your Spirit in Action inspiration, complete the form below or download a paper version of the form by clicking here.
Spirit in Action Nomination Form